Buy From The Official Ticket Source
Be smart. Be safe. Buy from the Official Ticket Source, kentuckycenter.org.
The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing the highest quality arts, entertainment and arts education programs to the Commonwealth.
The Kentucky Center Official Ticket Source: kentuckycenter.org
By phone: 502.584-7777
In person: 501 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Box office hours: Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
*Due to the recent fire, the building remains closed to the public. Ticket purchases can be made online, by phone, and at drive-thru. Drive-thru is open Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
We highly recommend that patrons purchase from these official sources for the best seats, best service and best prices.
When tickets are purchased from unofficial sources:
- - You pay more than face value.
- - Your tickets may not be real.
- - Your tickets can not be replaced when lost or stolen.
- - We cannot contact you with crucial information on show cancellations, time changes, road closures or traffic updates, upcoming shows or other useful information.
- - You are not directly supporting a non-profit organization.
- - You are contributing to a practice that makes it harder for true fans to see their favorite shows without paying a premium charge.
Tickets purchased from unofficial sources are done so at a risk. By purchasing only from the official source, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at current face value.
Please take a minute to watch our short video on the risks of purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources.